Patient Services & Resources
Here at Pacific Family & Internal Medicine, we believe that knowledge is power. As part of our commitment to providing comprehensive medical services, we have compiled the links below for your reference. Our goal is to empower our patients and provide them with the information they need to understand and take charge of their health.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding a variety of medical conditions. Each website contains a number of articles regarding common ailments and conditions. These articles are meant to be for reference only and are not a substitute for medical care. Please contact our office for questions regarding your health and any issues you may be experiencing. Our team of medical professionals are here to help you achieve and maintain great health.
Health Organizations & Information
- AIDS Info
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- American Diabetes Association
- American Family Physician
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Hematology
- Anxiety and Depression Association of American
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Be Tobacco Free
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Kids and Bike Safety
- National Cancer Institute
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Eye Institute
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institutes of Health
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Stroke Association
- Vestibular Disorders Association
About Pacific Family & Internal Medicine in Sequim, WA
Our practice has provided primary care in Sequim, WA since 2013. Our physicians have nearly 100 years many decades of combined experience, and are committed to providing the best medical care at all times. We provide thoughtful, careful planning and utilize the latest and most up-to-date medical technology. We believe the smart use of advanced technology, communication, and collaboration helps us better care for our patients’ needs.
For more information about our practice or to schedule an appointment, please contact us today at 360-775-3515. We look forward to meeting you and your family!